Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Nov 2012 00:07:57 GMT
Paul Berney says:
Natural Born Killers? True Romance is given, which is both a Warner Bros. movie and Warner Bros. released Blu-Ray. Tarantino wrote Natural Born Killers which is even more 'him' than True Romance, and is also completely released by Warner Bros. theatrical and now on Blu-Ray. Also, no Sin City? If they're gonna give a movie he wrote the story to, why not a classic movie that he directed a large section of? And then no From Dusk 'Till Dawn which he not only produced, but starred in? Also available on Blu-Ray and by Miramax who own a bulk of this collection. From what i can see, it's a great collection, but who smells an even bigger release down the line?

Posted on 30 Nov 2012 21:05:53 GMT
Nico says:
Films SELECTED by THE MAN, QUENTIN TARANTINO. He has never seen Natural Born Killers because of the rewrite his original script. NBK is NOT QT film.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Jan 2013 21:14:07 GMT
M. Freeman says:
True Romance was filmed using Quentin Tarantino's script. Tarantino sold his script for Natural Born Killers and it was massively changed before being filmed, to the extent that he was credited for the 'story', rather than the actual script. It may seem 'Tarantino', but Natural Born Killers is undeniably 'Oliver Stone'.

Sin City, he didn't direct a large section, did he? From what I know he directed ONE scene.

He produced and starred in From Dusk Till Dawn but, like Sin City, it was Robert Rodriguez's film - not Quentin Tarantino's. The set is pretty much what it should be in my opinion.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  29 Nov 2012
Latest post:  18 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Tarantino XX: 8-Film Collection  [1992] [Blu-ray]
Tarantino XX: 8-Film Collection [1992] [Blu-ray] by Quentin Tarantino (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (21)