Why has my Pre-Order still not come?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 Dec 2012 17:13:41 GMT
Murphy says:
What the actual hell is going on?! I Pre-Ordered this on the 27th of November and it's now late Friday the 6th of December and its still not here! This is unreal and Amazon should sort this out!

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Dec 2012 20:37:13 GMT
Mercury says:
Check the Who has confidence in getting Far Cry 3 delivered on time by Amazon? discussion, many people including me are having this issue, Amazon have blamed human error of the Royal Mail.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Dec 2012 14:15:55 GMT
Its not Royal Mail its Amazons system of dispatch to Royal Mail.Anyone who ordered via Play,Game etc. received game on or around release date.All packets when in the system will take 3 days roughly.
I received mine today after preordering in November,my mate yesterday. If Amazon want you to receive on day they would use a better system than Secure Mail, cheeky sods.
Dave the Postie.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Dec 2012 15:34:19 GMT
Jock1970 says:
yes i totally agree it is amazons fault.Although i didnt preorder it,i paid for 2 day delivery to France at quite a cost and they still haven't dispatched it.I tried to cancel and they won't let me.Why? Surely it is my prerogative to cancel as they have not dispatched it yet.Which now means i cannot order from elsewhere as Amazon will take the money for sending their copy when they eventually get round to it.Dick Turpin is alive and well lol !!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  6 Dec 2012
Latest post:  7 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Far Cry 3 - The Lost Expeditions Edition (Xbox 360)
Far Cry 3 - The Lost Expeditions Edition (Xbox 360) by Ubisoft (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (133)