Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Sep 2013 13:05:51 BDT
I am getting a little annoyed with series which release in Blu-ray Region B and fail to continue making subsequent series (seasons) in the same format. The same happened with Strike Back (Chris Ryan's Strike Back & Project Dawn) and I had to go to Amazon.com to purchase a Region Free issue of "Vengeance".
Why is it not possible to produce this season region free for completeness?

Posted on 9 Sep 2013 16:53:42 BDT
Roger Howell says:
I quite agree. It is infuriating when this happens. I do not understand why ALL Blu Ray discs in a series cannot be made in the same format. Surely there can not be any problems regarding copyright, otherwise why bother to issue them in Region B in the first place?

Posted on 15 Sep 2013 00:12:16 BDT
Since they locked the US release and don't seem to bother with releasing a region B to Europe and Australia, I guess they're really inviting people to pirate these things.
These are the reasons piracy keeps growing. We want to buy stuff...and we can't 'cause they prevent us from doing so.

Posted on 4 May 2014 15:18:09 BDT
PaulB says:
I've managed to buy season 3 on Blu-ray region B. Australia & New Zealand are the same region as us. My copy came from Fishpond NZ. for £27.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  3 Sep 2013
Latest post:  4 May 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Borgias: Final Season [Blu-ray] [US Import]
Borgias: Final Season [Blu-ray] [US Import] (Blu-ray)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (149)