Who made who was released after fly on the wall, and is a definate improvement, taken from the stephen king film, maximum overdrive, it is basically a mini best of ac/dc up to that point.
1. Who made who - one of the best songs they have ever recorded, so damn catchy - 10/10
2. You shook me all night long - yet again another true classic - 10/10
3. DT - the first of two instrumentals, this is great - 8/10
4. Sink the pink - what a dirty song, another classic - 10/10
5. Ride on - the only song from the bon era, not one of my favourites, but still a good song - 8/10
6. Hells bells - a ledgendary song - 10/10
7. Shake your foundations - another classic taken from the fly on the wall album - 10/10
8. Chase the ace - the second instrumental on the album, i reckon it ius slightly better than DT - 9/10
9. For those about to rock, we salute you - what a way to finish the album, a truly classic song - 10/10
This album was a great follow up to Fly on the wall, and even though there were only three new songs, it still sold over five milion copies in the US alone, i really do recommend that you buy this album.