- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 5 edition (6 July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 070204265X
- ISBN-13: 978-0702042652
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 0.8 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 242,436 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Whittle's Gait Analysis, 5e Paperback – 6 Jul 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
"Whittle's Gait Analysis is a basic introduction to this topic. It covers background concepts, terminology, normal and pathological gait, as well as methods used to perform gait analysis. A description of common pathologies and associated gait deviations is presented by way of example. Overall, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the basic concepts and uses of clinical gait analysis. It is a very helpful text for those with little or no knowledge of gait analysis, and provides a very readable and understandable synopsis. The majority of information provided is descriptive, with some limited guidance on interpretation of gait data. Further reading would be required to gain in-depth understanding of each aspect of gait analysis, but this book provides an accessible introduction to the topic."
Posture and Mobility Group, April 2013
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Physiotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Sports Injuries
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Sports Injuries & Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Physiotherapy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Physiotherapy