Ring Size: O|Item Display Width: 5|Change

on 8 September 2011
I first saw this ring in a high street jewelers for twice the price, and was going to purchase it but whilst looking for something else stumbled across it on Amazon and had to have it straight away, fabulous fit and match for my engagement ring cant wait till next May for our wedding so i can wear it.
on 23 June 2012
I saw this ring on here and thought it was nice, however not nice enough to buy, then saw it in a shop and the way the diamond cut catches the eye,and the light makes it a beautiful ring. The photo does not do it justice. I came home and bought the ring straight away.
on 2 August 2013
This is a pretty, easy to wear, shiny ring, but, for the life of me, I can't see a diamond!
on 29 July 2014
Great riñg not disappointed better than picture
on 22 March 2013
Really pleased with this ring - had it tested at a jewellers and they are diamonds - and also commented on good value
on 26 May 2016
I bought this on the Spanish amazon site . The ring is stunning I absolutely love it . Perfect width and so sparkly
on 6 June 2015
love love love this ring , just what I wanted. highly recommended, and great value for money
on 15 January 2016
Lost Wedding ring replacement bought by my husband as a Christmas present
on 9 March 2015
Got this for the other half together with 1 for me. fantastic
on 22 April 2015
Nice ring . My partner seems to be made up with it