- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
White Traditional Puppy Soft PnH vet Bedding 100x75
- This PnH Veterinary Bedding® Has An Ultra-Soft Deep (30mm) Pile For Heat Retention To Keep Your Pet Warm & Dry. It Is Made From 100% Double Strength Polyester
- Suitable For ALL PETS AT EVERY STAGE OF THEIR LIVES - PnH Veterinary Bedding® is Luxuriously Soft & Comfortable As Well As Being Tough, Durable And Hygienic
- Non Allergenic - Non Toxic - Non Irritant - Does Not Support Bacterial Growth - Can Be Machine Washed At 40 Degrees (Again & Again) & Is Quick Drying - The Hard Green Backing Makes Our PnH Veterinary Bedding® Easy To Cut To Shape If Required
- Available With A Hard Green Backing Or Non Slip, In Rectangles, Ovals & By The Roll In Many Different Colours And Designs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This is Genuine British Made PnH Veterinary Bedding®. It Is Of The Highest Quality - We Are Proud That It Is Recommended And Used By Many Veterinary Surgeries, Kennels/Catteries And Top Breeders Throughout The UK & Europe. Our PnH Veterinary Bedding® Is Made Using 100% Double Strength Polyester, Has A Weight Of 1200 Grams Per Square Metre & Has A Hard Green Backing. The Ultra-Soft Deep (30mm) Pile Is Fantastic For Heat Retention. Fluids Drain Straight Through Keeping Your Pet Dry & Comfortable. This Veterinary Beddings Main Attributes Are That It Is Non Allergenic - Non Toxic - Non Irritant And It Does Not Support Bacterial Growth. It Is Machine Washable Up to 40 Degrees And Dries Quickly. Easily Cut To Shape If Required.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
-Goes through the wash on 90degs no problem
-Cuts down to size easily
-When it gets wet, it doesn't retain the liquid, it just allows it to soak through, so perfect for crates. The dog can still spill its entire water bowl and not have to sleep on a wet bed. (we have a crate with a metal tray)
I have used the 'vet bedding' product before but NOT this brand. CANNOT stress enough the wonderful quality, deep pile, well compacted so keeps shape and does not flatten. Good stong base fabric.
What I would say though is....... wash before use.....for no reason other than makes the mat base softer/easier to handle.
I purchased 3 100x75 white mats on a special deal......having checked out the usual 'Pets at Home' etc., I DEFINATELY made the right decision regards quality and VALUE for MONEY!!
Sadly.....just a few weeks after making this purchase I was 'rammed' by a car who failed to stop coming out of a side road and lost my 15yr old dog 4 days later!! However, the mats remain invaluable to myself.....on cold nights I sleep on one and have another in an armchair and one on my drivers seat!!!
So at least not all is lost!! GREAT PRODUCT ....very useful in other ways too!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My puppy loves this soft bedding. I have cut it in half so I have clean one when the other needs a wash.Published 8 days ago by Mrs Sue Hull
Lovely bedding for my puppy, kept her warm and dry at night. This is a second purchase for me, one year on, as I now use it in her crate just because it's so soft and warm. Superb.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Just as it describes, great bedding for pets. Fast delivery too.Published 4 months ago by Mrs. Shelley Pizzey