Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£1.11+ Free shipping

on 16 June 2014
Crap Crap Crap Crap no plastic on the ends of the laces threading laces wouldn't even give them a star it I didn't have to.
on 1 November 2013
A little cheap feeling to these laces, due to a MASSIVE loose nylon weave. I don't know much about laces but these look LAME in my VANS. But bearing in mind the cost I cannot dismiss them completely.
on 18 July 2014
Bought these as I read a review saying they were prefect for converse, that's jsbt the case unless it's for a child pair. Way too short to even have them tucked in let alone tied, and at lease half the thickness of converse lases. Not suitable for the job I wanted them for.
on 30 June 2014
Okay but more for young people's trainers. If you are an adult and looking for laces for converses then this isn't for you.
on 8 September 2014
The laces aren't the best quality but for the price, they're reasonable. My biggest issue is that the company I ordered these from chose to use the font, comic sans ms which only looks good to 12 year olds.
on 15 November 2015
I use these laces in a pair of non-high top converse and although they perform all the lace-y functions you would expect, they're slightly too long for those trainers.
on 13 April 2013
Good laces. I know it's hard to get exited about a pair of shoe laces but a pair of this length proved quite difficult to find, so I'm glad I did.
on 29 July 2013
Quite a self explanatory review, used to replace the black laces on a pair of DC's, suits the shoes much better in my opinion. Great buy.
on 3 August 2013
Love theses, they have brightened up a pair of pumps, which now look great. Just the right length to tuck into my pumps
on 17 November 2013
Given to my grandaughter for her boots. Good quality and makes the boot look more expensive would buy again for sure