on 31 December 2013
I used this to frame a GoT themed poster in my black and whited themed bedroom.

It really compliments the picture and looks a lot more expensive that it is.

I've seen similar frames retail for over 50 pounds here in Denmark so this product is a real bargain!

I'll post an image of the framed picture for those who'd like to see the end result.

Cheers.
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 July 2015
For the price, this huge frame was great value for money. I had bought a "Campbell's Condensed Happiness Soup" poster for a bit of bare wall in my kitchen and this frame was the perfect size. I will say that when you take the frame back off etc to insert your poster, it's all very flimsy, so do put it all together on a floor with plenty of space so nothing gets bent or warped. Don't forget to take the clear plastic film off both sides of the perspex too! The poster looks great on the wall in this frame now, delighted.
on 27 July 2012
Great frame, doesn't look cheap, which sometimes happens with white frames. Packaging was high quality so nothing could have possibly been damaged on the way - and the delivery was super fast. Would recommend buying this product if you are looking for a nice poster frame!
on 17 December 2014
Falling apart, no fixings, perspex badly cut therefore falling out of frame, this didnt matter as both frames required gluing on arrival !
on 7 June 2014
Brill and looks really good. Not flimsy - easy to open. Well priced and very prompt service. Could not ask for anything better.
on 6 October 2014
Perfect fit for a standard poster. Had it delivered to France as I couldn't find any frame this size at a good price. Received all 6 frames (3 white and 3 black) in good time and in perfect condition. Item as expected and well packaged. Would buy again. Make sure you take off both protective films inside and outside the glass for best result.
on 27 January 2014
I have fallen in love with white frames as they completely bring out best in the pictures encased. Quality is really good for the price and true to size for the pictures I wanted to encase. Both sides of the perspex have protective covering that can be removed for a clearer picture.

Seller delivered promptly and securely.
on 16 February 2016
I ordered this frame to hang a poster in my sons room. The first frame I recieved arrived broken unfortunately but I guess as it's so large that's a risk that you take, straight away I ordered a replacement due to it arriving broken and within 2 days the broken one was collected and another frame was delivered which arrived in perfect condition. Pleased with the service and happy with the product and may order another.
on 26 June 2015
Fast Delivery. Cheap price (£16.50) and reasonably well made.
It's quite flimsy, particularly the plastic glass, but it's more than adequate.
The fixings to hang it are very basic but do the job well.

If you're looking to just get some artwork on the wall this frame is perfect.
If you want something a bit more solid, with these dimensions, you are looking at an expensive custom made.
review image
on 16 May 2014
My children were given some very large posters for Christmas and wanted to keep them in good condition so pinning them to the wall wasn't an option. I was nervous that would be damaged in the delivery but they arrived in perfect condtion and look great on the walls.