Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
Is this back vented 25 Jan 2014
yes it is....
25 Jan 2014 by julia
vote
The white knight dryer costs 26p per hour to run hope this is helpful
26 Feb 2014 by christine mills
vote
No - I just have mine in a cupboard. I keep the door open while I am actually using it, so stop the damp building up - but you don't need any hoses/ external vents etc.
26 Aug 2014 by AK Owen
votes
Yes - I have dried my king sized quilt cover with no problem, although even though this is an oscillating model, you do need to ensure the quilt is not going round in a ball. I just sort it out halfway through the drying cycle and it is OK and dries completely.
6 Nov 2014 by Jo Soap
votes
Did it say this when you opened it new? If so, you certainly don't need a plumber. We put our dryer in the same place as the old one, making sure the vent at the back was in order and away we went. No problems at all.
29 Sep 2014 by Jo Soap
votes
i jammed it in the wrong way round and had a heck of a job getting i back out
30 Sep 2014 by Maverick
votes
Is this a condenser 17 May 2014
It has to be vented out,but you can get a kit where it collects the water
17 May 2014 by Mr J Roberts
votes
you have a vent pipe. it doesn't have a built in condenser.
4 days ago by R.Saunders
votes
No. There is a hot air outlet on the back of the dryer and included is a plastic telescopic tube to take the expelled air to the nearest window or door. All the necessary attachments are included. We have found it to be an excellent little dryer.
11 Nov 2014 by Snoopy
votes
I have a C38AW, and it measures width approx 50 cm, Depth approx 52 cm and Highth 67 cm, not sure if its the same one but mine is great wouldn't be without it.
11 Sep 2014 by Mrs C Woodger
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers