- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Harper (5 Jan. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 000734936X
- ISBN-13: 978-0007349364
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 2.4 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (56 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 41,512 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The White House Connection (Sean Dillon Series, Book 7) Paperback – 5 Jan 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
‘Open a Jack Higgins novel and you’ll encounter a master craftsman at the peak of his powers … first-rate tales of intrigue, suspense and full-on action.’
‘Higgins is a master of his craft.’
‘A thriller writer in a class of his own.’
‘The master craftsman of good, clean adventure.’
About the Author
Jack Higgins was a soldier and then a teacher before becoming a full-time writer. ‘The Eagle Has Landed’ turned him into an international bestselling author and his novels have since sold over 250 million copies and been translated into sixty languages. Many of them have also been made into successful films
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
All in all, this is tired, hackneyed writing and really not to be recommended. Jack Higgins may be called "The Legend"but these plot hoops he creates and then forces his characters through are just weak and amateurish. Best avoid this one.
Long may you reign in the world of thrillers Mr Higgins.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i love jack higging as a writer i have read most of his booksPublished 6 months ago by christine dunlevy