Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 21 May 2011
I have nothing good to say about this foundation. I am a goth and I wanted a foundation that I could wear daily, this is not it. I know it is a Halloween "vampire" foundation, and it obviously describes a Twilight vampire as it has a lot a shimmer and gold glitter in it. I hate Twilight and also it makes your face look very shiny. It took about a week to arrive and the tube it comes in is not full, I'd say it is only about 2 thirds full. To be honest, if I didn't have the stargazer white face powder I wouldn't use this foundation. If you want a good white foundation, get the Stargazer one as this one is practically useless.
on 29 June 2011
I agree with the other reviewer that this foundation is really rather too sheer, and in my opinion far too irridescent to use as a stand-alone base for everyday wear. Mixed in with one of Laval's other Secret Beauty shades with more coverage though (such as Opal) it would make a wonderfully ethereal, gothic-style foundation with a hint of pearlescence. It can also be used as a highlighting or brightening cream - it's kind of like moonlight in a tube really I think! The Secret Beauty foundations in general are the best I've ever tried for ease of application, texture on the skin etc etc. They also don't bring me out in any spots or rashes, which is a huge plus as my skin is really temperamental. I'll be sticking to the Opal shade though for now and will just use this White shade as a lightener and brightener for mixing with that.