Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

on 27 March 2014
These trainers are a very comfy fit, I ordered them last Thursday and got delivery of them by Monday. They are reasonably priced and am very happy with them.
on 20 September 2014
I bought this expensive product because of the arch support and the sole, which was originally produce by Rochport.
I have been a size 8 (42) all my life, but this trainer is shaped at the front, which causes it to cramp my foot to the point where it actually causes abrasion to my foot. I have tried to wear for short periods to break in, but as yet this has not worked. Would not but Adidas footwear again.
on 11 August 2014
Beware the reflective strip on the top it's not mentioned in the description and makes you look an feel like a kid seem a bit cheap (not in price) n plastic feeling doesn't feel like leather, Ok for pottering round the house or garden but will buy trainers on the high street from now on where you can see and feel the quality before spending 75quid on a pair I won't wear outside!!
on 20 June 2014
I like these trainers a lot, Nice fit and compfy. Only down side is front on trainer starting to come away slightly which is a shame and only month or so old. And only been walked in and no heavy use with them at all. Time to get the super glue out
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse