on 19 September 2011
Basically this a huge box of Cat food that to be honest is amazing value. The supermarkets rarely have these on offer, so you can just buy this, store in somewhere safe and feed to your cat whenever.

Yes the quality of the *meat* if you can call it that is questionable in these brands of cat food, but if your cat loves them like mine, then its a non issue really.
on 29 July 2012
Great value - no hassle carting big boxes from the shops - cat seems to like it !

Big box so lasts ages - there are 2 long boxes in each pack - about the length of a cupboard so easy to store.
on 24 August 2012
Product arrived in good condition.I have two cats, one elderly and the other young,and both love their "fish Whiskas".
Both will devour their" dish-ful" very quickly and return for more. They much prefer "Whiskas" more than any other brand and do not get fed-up with it.Service is very competive and good and we will continue to support our supplier.Amazon.
on 2 February 2012
Price does vary, as I write this it's at £13.96 but for some months it was on at £10 for 48 with supersaver delivery which was a great deal!
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 March 2012
all of my cats adore Whiskas so this one is a favourite as mention of fishermans jelly is a quick patter of paws!
on 22 April 2012
delivered in good time, well wrapped, exactly as i asked, will order again if price stays lower than the super market whiskas is a favourite for my cat but she also likes felix
on 14 January 2014
Having extensively surveyed my cat I've found she really likes these and she's very fussy. They arrive well packed and promptly. Not that she notices that.
These were due to get here on 09/11/12, but were delivered 2 days after ordering, by Yodel. However, despite the quick delivery, out of 3 boxes delivered, all were damaged, and two were entirely open, though the contents were here. Amazon needs to look at its contract with Yodel, who are pretty rubbish.

As to the product itself, all my cats love it - this includes a 7yo male who eats pretty much all he can get, an adopted 3-4yo rescued ginger tom, and a fussy, princess of a female aged 15. The jelly is light, and there's a good amount of actual meaty bits in relation to the jelly. The selection is good, and they actually prefer these sachets over more expensive Whiskas and Felix offerings. My 48 pouches actually came in 4 regular boxes, rather than the 2 bigger ones that I have trouble fitting into cupboards.

At this price, it's a bargain, and far cheaper than the supermarkets, even when on offer. The only thing to look out for is for the email that's sent by amazon around your next delivery date, as it lets you know what price you'll be paying. That way, if the product has gone up, you can cancel.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 April 2014
My five year old cat has enjoyed this firms cat food for most of his life. However, I have
had to throw away most of the last two purchases. He takes a sniff of the food and then
tries to "dig it in". He literally didn't eat any of it and I had to throw all the stock away. He
is now clearing his plate since I changed to another 'well known' manufacturer. I suspect
that Whiskas is made in another country to a different recipe. Not too hard to deduce when
all the information on the pouches are in a foreign language. Very disappointed with this
Company.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 January 2013
My critters decided to be awkward and would no longer eat canned food! This is a fair bit more expensive per gram than canned Whiskas but there's no waste, so obviously that is a plus.

I have mine delivered free, which is also a great plus. I would recommend buying this product on a regular basis (with the discount) for anyone with fussy cats. It's good wholesome food that cats love, and that's all you need really.

Much cheaper on Amazon than the pet stores or supermarkets, so another great bargain!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse