Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
vote
how long is the flex? 30 Dec 2013
From Microwave to plug its 88cm / 2' 8". Hope that helps
30 Dec 2013 by Christine Winter
votes
As long as the little plastic gizmo is in the right place and the plate provided in the microwave is laid properly on the plastic thing then the plate does not wobble. I assume you have this plastic mini turntable like item that fits around the centre of the microwave and then you have to wiggle the plate to fit snuggly on this. Maybe your plastic gizmo has broken?
22 Jan 2015 by iancook
votes
Yes it will I think its just a reminder to let you know its waiting for you to remove it , it will go off on its own tho :) Have fun :)
6 Jul 2014 by Kindle master
votes
As far as I can see , it's painted cream metal
1 Aug 2014 by wendy woo
votes
We got the orange microwave which is orange and cream. So I would imagine that maybe it could be black and grey. Nice microwave though. We are pleased with ours.
1 Aug 2014 by Pete Cross
votes
Yes it should move without stopping. Take the plate out and move the wheels the plate was on, they might be a bit stiff
12 days ago by Daniella nicholls
votes
its 14 inches wide and when door openout full 24 inches
2 May 2015 by linda lipscombe
votes
Opens from the right side and swings open to the left. as a normal microwave
22 Mar 2015 by Daniella nicholls
votes
Yes it is perfectly fine. My last one was 750 watts and i don't notice the difference. It has packed up however in less than 2 months !! Whirpool . sent engineer today and it's magnetron needs replacing. They should have replaced it but no they prefer to repair the old one which leaves me without microwave for another week !!! Infuriating.Very poor PR for Whirpool.
26 Feb 2015 by Mr. Anthony Heaven
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers