Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Aug 2011 21:48:15 BDT
Kiki says:
I am looking to buy a games console for my son (6 Yrs) and having no experience of these I would appreciate your advice. I have looked at several like the 3DS, DSi etc.. I am overwhelmed..please help!! What would be the best purchase for a 6 year old?

Posted on 30 Aug 2011 11:47:00 BDT
3ds

Posted on 8 Sep 2011 18:55:51 BDT
lou lou says:
3ds

Posted on 11 Sep 2011 08:38:08 BDT
I would like to buy a DS for the first time my 8 year old daughter that will last and be compatible with games for some time but I do not want 3D function as she wears glasses and has been told not to watch 3D movies as it will further damage her eyesight. I think you can turn the 3D function off this one but does anyone know which would be a good alternative? Please get your children's eyesight checked regularly if they are using 3D as it can damage it.

Posted on 27 Sep 2011 12:31:44 BDT
Last edited by the author on 27 Sep 2011 13:28:32 BDT
Terence says:
My only concern in recommending 3ds is that it really is too good for children to appreciate.You can however disable the 3d if you want to.The 3ds is backwards compatible with existing ds and dsi games,and looking forward there will be no shortage of games or apps for it.

Posted on 9 Jan 2012 10:47:46 GMT
DKL says:
I can only recommend the 3DS at present.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  26 Aug 2011
Latest post:  9 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about