Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Apr 2009 20:40:02 BDT
D. Gibbs says:
Is this item the reprint of the 1938/39 map or a current map? The cover shown is the same as the reprint, but the comments appear to relate to a modern day map.

Posted on 28 Apr 2009 10:30:45 BDT
Last edited by the author on 29 Apr 2009 11:00:47 BDT
Bookworm says:
I too wondered this. The ISBN matches that for the 1938 facsimile version. If anyone else has already purchased a copy through Amazon, perhaps they would be able to confirm that this is the historical edition.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jun 2009 21:51:34 BDT
N. Drury says:
I've just received my copy of this and confirm that this is the historical reprint as per the illustration. No idea how some of the reviews relating to the modern edition appear here as these should be linked to the ISBN. I'd add that the reprint has been done very well with some yellowing to the pages which give it an authentic feeling and the slip case is reasonably sturdy.

Posted on 30 Mar 2010 12:29:09 BDT
Last edited by the author on 30 Mar 2010 12:33:40 BDT
Textile Tess says:
I want to buy this to find out where I'm going in London, when visiting friends. If new roads (since 1939) aren't included because it's a reprint, then what practical use is the new A-Z? My old edition is falling apart, but I am now hesitating to buy a new one. If you have a new copy, please tell me if new names are included.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  23 Apr 2009
Latest post:  30 Mar 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
A-Z London Street Atlas (Street Maps & Atlases)
A-Z London Street Atlas (Street Maps & Atlases) (Spiral-bound - 10 Dec. 2002)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (106)