Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Mar 2009 22:18:14 BDT
I got this the other day to be disappointed that it didn't include the slip cover shown in the photos, this happened to anyone else?

Posted on 9 Apr 2009 18:46:16 BDT
raw1985 says:
Yep, same here!!! Thought I'd receive this one http://www.devicedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/dark-knight-blu-ray.jpg
But instead I just received this one http://regmedia.co.uk/2009/01/05/dark_knight_blu_ray.jpg
Bummer, but I will watch the film more often to get over it!!

Posted on 6 Sep 2009 20:00:34 BDT
Fenix Rising says:
You've been 'slipped' off.

Posted on 19 May 2010 04:14:34 BDT
KiWiSouP says:
I think the newer version (the one without the now-expired Digital Copy) doesn't even have a slipcover to be missing. Like they were too lazy to remove the "Digital Copy" bullet from the list of features for both the cover and the slipcover. What makes me really mad though is that without the slipcover you can't even read the back of the case because everything is "Jokerized" and scribbled out. Annoying!

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Oct 2010 10:41:07 BDT
Zurakim Taip says:
Hi,

I am from Sri Lanka and got the DVD with the same damage.

No slip cover is included. I placed the order for Batman Begins

Posted on 21 Dec 2010 02:16:44 GMT
nick kashab says:
Yer me too, I received it last night, opened it this morning and it had bi slipcover.! I ordered the 3D edition for it leticular cover and it's not there.! Big shocker, same happened when I ordered toy story 1+2, wall-e and Pinocchio

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Dec 2010 02:24:14 GMT
nick kashab says:
That's the US version bro. The uk and Australian copy has no slip. Like the Disney Blurays in America have slips but the Disney in uk don't.!

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Dec 2010 11:50:23 GMT
Dragonlord says:
Hi nick kashab, your wrong there because I got a UK version of "The Dark Knight" on blu-ray when it first came out and it has a slip cover.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  30 Mar 2009
Latest post:  21 Dec 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions