Where do all the parcels go to?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 May 2012 16:46:28 BDT
Tim Kidner says:
I've had 3 DVD orders, including the Complete Morse that were sent but never received, in the past month alone. Rightfully, sellers reimburse, re-send etc, but what does Royal Mail do with them? They can't physically disappear, or simply turn to dust. Do they get delivered somewhere else, are they stolen by staff, or WHAT?

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Dec 2012 16:03:45 GMT
P. J. HURLEY says:
Funny you should ask this! Guess what has happened to mine! Ordered last week, supposed to be coming with Yodel Courier service yesterday 13.12.12, didn't, then by 9pm tracker says it had been delivered and left in porch. I don't have a porch, would never quote such a thing as a safe place to do so, live in a house that faces straight onto the pavement and had stayed in all day to receive. At least Amazon is putting right and will be sending by post office first class. Heres hoping, it's a main present!

Posted on 5 Nov 2013 14:02:21 GMT
In Brazil the DVDs from Amazon are delivered only by Mail, then they are delivered only by the postman and if there is someone to receive them (the porter in my edifice receives all my packages). If the package is very bulky you must go to the Post Office to receive them, but here the post offices are not very far from the houses. Your Royal Mail should do it with the Amazon deliveries because here the postman would not dare to leave anything on a porch (many robberies).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb05b1bcc)

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  8 May 2012
Latest post:  5 Nov 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Inspector Morse: The Complete Series 1-12 [DVD]
Inspector Morse: The Complete Series 1-12 [DVD] by John Thaw (DVD - 2008)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (268)