Where can i find the trade paperback?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 May 2010 00:59:59 BDT
Hello, I would like to buy this book on the bigger trade paperback version. However, i can't seem to find that version of the book anywhere in Amazon.co.uk.
I live in Portugal so i wanted to order the book (and the rest of the saga) by the Internet. Can anyone help me with this?

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jun 2011 09:22:04 BDT
Oli Wampfler says:
The TV tie in edition of Game Of Thrones (the one with Sean Bean on the cover) is in B format Paperback, which is a bigger format (not quite trade paperback but a good format). The rest of the series (including Game Of Thrones) will be released in B Format paperback in late July, around the time of the release of the new novel "A Dance With Dragons" in Hardback, so keep a watch on Amazon.

Posted on 3 Aug 2011 23:00:21 BDT
A. Whitehead says:
Apparently Voyager are planning to re-release the book in hardcover at some point, but have made no comment on the tradeback. Given that Voyager/HC have dodgy bindings on their tradebacks (my one-volume STORM OF SWORDS from 2000 withstood exactly one read and then disintegrated during the second), I'd be more inclined to go for either the B-format paperback or the new hardcovers, whenever they appear.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  22 May 2010
Latest post:  3 Aug 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) by George R. R. Martin (Hardcover - 5 Aug. 1996)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (2,753)