Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Nov 2009 21:56:32 GMT
Last edited by the author on 10 Nov 2009 21:58:46 GMT
Wayne B says:
Amazon list season 1 to 4 gag reels on this set.where are they? The gag reel included on disc 40 appears to be the same as the one included on the special features of the release of "The Last One" here on the uk.Another reviewer has said the individual gag reels for season 6,7,8,9 are included and these gags are also included on the 30 min gag reel on disc 40.I'm confused..can anyone help? By the way though..I still love this box set and even though I have collected all the individual season releases when they first came out I'm glad I upgraded to this set as all the other great stuff,new footage,commentaries,behind the scenes etc is great to watch.Just a bit miffed about those gag reels :(

Posted on 11 Nov 2009 20:53:26 GMT
Havi says:
Yeah.. everything is perfect with the box set except this problem! I wish Warner Bros. would actually reply to emails. They promised to call back but that was almost two weeks ago!

Posted on 14 Nov 2009 13:47:13 GMT
Mr. M. Finch says:
So, does anyone know if all the boxsets have this problem, or is it only some of them?

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Nov 2009 04:37:24 GMT
Wayne B says:
I just checked in to this discussion to see if any further news had been posted about this and have noticed Amazon have now deleted the description about the gag reels season 1-4 on the final disc.To do this i should suspect they have probably had a few complaints...but to be fair to Amazon it's not their fault,the inlay cover of disc 40 lists the gag reels so they were just copying what was printed on the packaging...fault lies with whoever manufactures these in the first place.I'v given up expecting any response from those responsible now and have instead watched the gag reels on Youtube which I would recommend to everyone as they are very funny!

Posted on 23 Nov 2009 13:54:10 GMT
Paul Berney says:
Maybe they're hidden? Like Easter Eggs?

Posted on 8 Dec 2009 02:50:48 GMT
Taylah says:
Oh I was just looking for them too! It says it on the box but they're not there!

Posted on 5 Feb 2010 18:03:27 GMT
Ms. A. Smith says:
I am a total friends fan and have just gotten to season ten myself and was really gutted that there were no gag reels for season 1-4 as stated in the dvd case. I figured it could just be my disc but after reading these comments I can see that I'm not the only one with this problem. However still love the product, but a little disappointed about the first 4 season gag reels!

Posted on 8 Feb 2010 17:07:02 GMT
A. Godfrey says:
I'm really annoyed about the lack of season 1-4 gag reels in this set. Does anybody have a contact number for Warner Home Video? If more of us call them and report the issue, who knows..maybe they may be kind enough to send us the gag reels on a blank disc or something. But yeah, i was thoroughly disappointed when i played the flashback reels, only to see the season 6-9 gag reels for the second time. Otherwise this set would have been perfect.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  10 Nov 2009
Latest post:  8 Feb 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Friends - Season 1-10 Complete Collection (15th Anniversary) [DVD] [2004]
Friends - Season 1-10 Complete Collection (15th Anniversary) [DVD] [2004] by Jennifer Aniston (DVD - 2009)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (841)