Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Coffin Dodgers forum

When's the next one coming out?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Jun 2011 19:51:30 BDT
Stephen West says:
Right. I couldn't put it down, so have finished it in a couple of days. When's the next one coming out? Want MOAR!

Posted on 6 Jun 2011 09:20:37 BDT
I need to write it first :) I've got the title, main plot and a whole bunch of funny ideas percolating...

Posted on 10 Jun 2011 14:34:35 BDT
Stephen West says:
Sounds good. Maybe you should do a Lee Child and write this one in third person!

Posted on 19 Jul 2011 12:22:56 BDT
I don't think third person suits the story I've got in mind - I like finding out stuff as Matt finds out, rather than being the all-seeing narrator. That said, if I were to try and tell a different story in the same world, such as something with Burke as the protagonist, third person might work better for that. It would certainly be easier to do, because first person doesn't forgive even the slightest tonal mistake.

I've got two serious things on the go just now: a longish short story, which I think will be third person, and the CD sequel, which I think will be first person. Although I reserve the right to change my mind :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Coffin Dodgers forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  3 Jun 2011
Latest post:  19 Jul 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Coffin Dodgers
Coffin Dodgers by Gary Marshall
3.8 out of 5 stars (152)