- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: ILR Press (18 Mar. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801448948
- ISBN-13: 978-0801448942
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 2.5 x 23.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,143,447 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
When Chicken Soup isn't Enough: Stories of Nurses Standing Up for Themselves, Their Patients, and Their Profession (The Culture and Politics of Health Care Work) Hardcover – 18 Mar 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Suzanne Gordon is Visiting Professor at the University of Maryland School of Nursing and Assistant Adjunct Professor at the University of California, San Francisco, School of Nursing. She is author of Life Support and Nursing against the Odds, coauthor of Safety in Numbers and From Silence to Voice, and coeditor of The Complexities of Care, all from Cornell.
Inside This Book(Learn More)