on 10 August 2014
If you want to stay healthy then you must eat healthy as well along with exercising more. One of the best ways to maintain a healthy diet is to go gluten free and reduce wheat and starchy products along with sugary stuff and other processed food. I had not heard of wheat belly recipes but it seems like a good alternative. I am trying out a few things including trying this particular eating plan and so far has been beneficial. This is a lovely book that contains quick and easy recipes that you can make easily. Also has a great list of foods you can stick to. Overall this is an excellent book and a great method of keeping healthy.
on 13 August 2014
I've read a few similar recipe books already but this one really caught my attention. The recipes are easy to follow and everything is really well explained. Little touches like being told about the do's and dont's for your diet plan really set it apart from other books. The author obviously put so much effort into making this book and I for one very much appreciate it. Keep it up Oivia!
on 22 September 2014
I was expecting a cookbook on bread
on 16 July 2014
Well packaged and speedy delivery.