Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Whats your fav brotherhood book, 1st to last?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 Nov 2007 18:30:43 GMT
C. Woolford says:
1st has to be Z, with Lover Awakened, best book ever !!
2nd Butch with Lover revealed and then comes Rhage in third followed by Wrath and last V ! I have to say I think the reason I thought Lover Unbound lacked substance was because JRWard seemed to rush his relationship with Jane and it seemed over before it started. But it was still a great book and I loved John and his pals !!

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Nov 2007 20:37:20 GMT
*smiles* Interesting how we all love these books, and we all have our favourites. I've just realised that my order of preference actually reflects the publishing order: 1. Wrath, 2. Rhage, 3. Zsadist, 4. Butch, 5. Vishous.

I know who's comming next, but I really hope it includes a return of Tohr.... to compliment to great and evolving story of John.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Nov 2007 23:05:27 GMT
no question, lover awakened is the best, Z is a god. Probably after that would be Wrath, then Butch and Rhage tying for third with V's story a very, very, very distant last. Poor V. He had so much potential but just didnt get enough page time. Or an interesting love interest for that matter. How cardboard was Jane? No. Seriously.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jan 2008 12:47:22 GMT
1. Wrath
2. Rhage
3. Zsadist
4. Butch
5. Vishous.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Aug 2010 15:56:38 BDT
T. Sharrock says:
1.Rhage
2.Wrath
3.Zsadist
4.Butch
5.Vishous

Posted on 12 Aug 2010 00:21:49 BDT
1. Zsadist
2. Wrath
3. Rhage
4. Butch
5. V

Posted on 17 Dec 2010 18:32:08 GMT
Tink 21 says:
It has to be Zsadist, I have read this so many times that the cover has started to peel apart and I have had to cover it with clear plastic. The rest of the order would be Wrath/Rhage (cannot decide between them), then Butch, V and Phury. I am looking forward to Tohr's book, but also a little apprehensive about it, how can anyone compare to Wellsie for him, will she be a pale shadow of her? I certainly hope J R Ward can pull this one off

Posted on 13 Feb 2011 09:28:30 GMT
Trix says:
Have read all eight of this series together with insiders guide, and whilst Dark Lover introduces all members of the brotherhood, my number one is definitely Lover Unbound. I got an instant picture of Vishous in my minds eye right from the very beginning which I have say hasn't happened with the rest of the guys... well with the exception of Rhage's description in the regression scenes in Butch's book. Battered to XXXX blue jeans, black fleece and barefoot... rowr!!!! So my running order is:

1. Vishous
2. Rhage
3. Zsadist
4. Wrath
5. Butch
6. Phury
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  25 Nov 2007
Latest post:  13 Feb 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood)
Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood) by J Ward (Mass Market Paperback - 1 Oct. 2007)
4.5 out of 5 stars (155)