Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Nov 2007 21:45:41 GMT
J. Brown says:
Getting this game for christmas and asking amazon coustemers because I believe gamers give better and fairer reviews about gameplay than IGN and xleague.tv and stuff like that.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Nov 2007 22:51:35 GMT
W. Bevan says:
It's not overly what I was expecting. The graphics are absolutely stunning, the fluidity of Altair's movements are unlike any other game out there, this is what you achieve when you create your own engine. The cities are breathtaking too, I can't begin to think how much time was spent in the detail.
The game however, isn't that inspiring, it is very scripted and just doesn't live up to the potential of what could have been. There is no interaction with any items other than your own weapons, the guards are so simple to defeat you ignore the whole 'creep around quietly' and resort to running at full pelt just because you want to get on with the game and I imagine some people will have certain niggles with the controls.
There are many other details I wouldn't like to mention because it may ruin the experience for people reading this, also I may be biased because I tend to compare games like this to Oblivion, just because I can't get over the depth of the storyline and side missions. I would prefer to lose the graphics and gain some content, but regardless, this will amaze anyone watching you play over Christmas.

40 is fully justified by the visual experience, it's a must have.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Nov 2007 17:17:11 GMT
J. Brown says:
thanks ign have given this game a rubbish review and only say stuff like that producer who may of made the game look better but I think there stupid.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Nov 2007 02:36:45 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 21 Nov 2007 02:37:47 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2007 13:54:14 GMT
Annanalyst says:
Any view on its adult rating? (16+) Is it the violence or is there bad language?

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2007 10:54:52 GMT
Wabbit8181 says:
I think its due to the fighting, killing people and the sprays of blood you get when you sword fight with the guards.

I love the graphics and I don't mind the repetitive "go to city, find out info on target, get the ok from the guild, kill target" that some people are having issues with, since I feel that is probably how things would have happened, if they ever did.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 May 2008 18:56:57 BDT
G. Hanks says:
It does get very repetitive in the latter stages, also the AI is far too stupid and easy to evade. Has some nice ground work there and if a sequel sorted out these problems (which majorly detract from the game experience but wouldn't necessarily need a massive overhaul to fix) then it could be something very special indeed.

I'm surprised the game is a 16 though, it's not massively gory or graphic and I don't think there are any dismemberments like games such as Viking.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  18 Nov 2007
Latest post:  16 May 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360) by Ubisoft (Xbox 360)
3.6 out of 5 stars   (253)