Customer Discussions > Michael Clayton [DVD] forum

Whatever happened to this film....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Dec 2007 10:22:05 GMT
Last edited by the author on 23 Dec 2007 10:23:22 GMT
David Myers says:
... did it ever come out on general release in the UK? If so, when? I heard about it and was looking forward to seeing it but despite checking the listings regularly I could never find it in my local area - just in the odd cinema in London, Oxford etc. Despite living "up north" we do get to see most stuff so I can't understand why we weren't given this one. Looking forward to the DVD....

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jan 2008 14:44:35 GMT
fetish_2000 says:
Hi...

It did seem to come out on general release in the UK (as i saw it, in a Cinema in Central london), but i think your right...it might have either been (A) a limited release, as it didnt seem to be widely available, as it should have been...or (B) Passed over, by the more Profitable films, that had been released around the same time. As great a film as it was....i can imagine audiences looking for a Evening/Weekend film, passing over this film, for something more (dare it say it) immediate!!?? (depressing isn't it??)

I throughly enjoyed it, but why is it taking until Feb, for it to be released on DVD??
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  23 Dec 2007
Latest post:  3 Jan 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions