Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Dec 2009 14:06:02 GMT
The reviews of this book are amazing, I don't have depression but I have noticed that sugar effects me, when I don't have it I am much calmer, but then I crave it and start eating it again. My emotions are wobbly, typical symptoms are lack of confidence, weepy, feel isolated. I end up being really inconsistent. Can this book help me?

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Apr 2010 11:57:52 BDT
Sparkles says:
Absolutely!!

Sure, I was depressed but I was also binge-eating, had crazy mood-swings and found it really hard to drag myself through the day. I hated my life, I settled for third-best and I felt downright horrid. And my confidence was through the floor.

After following the steps in the book and successfully detoxing a couple of years ago my life has altered unimaginably. I am eating just three times a day, I can't remember the last time I had a craving, my confidence is flourishing, my moods are on an even keel and I'm far more outgoing. Just through changing my food - good, eh?

This book is about so much more than just depression :)

Why not give it a go and see if it helps you?

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Apr 2010 12:10:39 BDT
Radiantkd says:
without a doubt! Those symptoms sound like a perfect match!

Posted on 15 Apr 2010 12:12:26 BDT
Radiantkd says:
I think the title of the book simply does not convey the power of the message. When it was written, we had to choose a *topic*...the book is really about sugar addiction, sugar sensitivity and how to heal it. But in 1998, no one was ready for that message, LOL>
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  18 Dec 2009
Latest post:  15 Apr 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about