Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Sep 2011 18:03:03 BDT
DeeJay says:
Is the incredibly poor quality of the last boxset. It was so cheap it defied belief. I already own Gotham Knight, and am not that fussed about the Soundtrack, so i'd basically be paying £55 for the figure, which knowing my luck would be hollow and rubbish. More info on it should have been provided. I know the company that deisgns it made good figures, but with this you never know, it only looks 3.5" in circumference by 5" tall.

Posted on 5 Oct 2011 18:28:59 BDT
Then dont get it???:) lol

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 16:08:27 BDT
karolis says:
the figure is 20cm tall

Posted on 20 Oct 2011 17:39:50 BDT
DeeJay says:
@warren. "Then dont get it???:) lol"

You could post that to any complaint you see on forums though couldn't you. That isn't the point. As a massive Batman fan I would have loved to have bought the Collectors edition, but lack of info and a good burning last time put me off. Also, I think your keyboard may be broken, an inexplicable "lol" appears at the end of your post. I know it means 'laugh out loud', but that's only used when something funny has been said.

Posted on 20 Oct 2011 19:55:30 BDT
RoMi says:
Having received my copy today I can say that the figure is very nice quality. The paint job is really nice and nowhere near as cheap an addition as the 'baterang' *shudder*. If you're familiar with Kotobukiya's models then you will be familiar with general high build quality. However, the problem is with the rest of the set. The game doesn't come with a box, it is slotted in the back of the artbook. I really do like to have a case with my games so feel it's a little unfair to provide this awesome statue at the cost of decent packaging for the game itself. I would think the added cost of the item would mean added material and not lack of packaging.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  10 Sep 2011
Latest post:  20 Oct 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Batman: Arkham City - Collector's Edition (PS3)
Batman: Arkham City - Collector's Edition (PS3) by Warner Bros. Interactive (PlayStation 3)
4.9 out of 5 stars   (53)