Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more
Customer Discussions > Mirror's Edge (PS3) forum

What makes Mirror's Edge rated 16?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 May 2010 23:26:58 BDT
I'm looking at this for a younger child and would like to know what gets it a 16 rating? Language, violence, gore, sex? How would it compare to Uncharted1/2 in these respects?

Posted on 2 May 2010 20:04:48 BDT
D. Warren says:
i really do not know haha. i love this game so much.
it's not violent as in the game you are encouraged to run away instead of fight, there's no blood.
a littleeee bit of swearing but nothing to get fussy over.
no gore and no sex.
the whole game is just running. running running running lol
its a fun game though :)
WELL worth the money.

Posted on 3 May 2010 01:16:51 BDT
Last edited by the author on 3 May 2010 01:19:01 BDT
G. Strain says:
Well it depends how violent you perceive Uncharted 1/2 to be but I'd say it is less violent so I don't why it has such a high rating I'd say a 12 would be suitable for this, but as said above it is encouraged that you run and aviod conflict you can fight but there is no blood content and it isn't gorey, however if you try and fight you don't last long which is why you are encouraged to keep running.

This Game is definetly worth £20 and i thoroughly enjoyed this and played through it 3 times once for each difficulty. However its listed as £7 or £10 on amazon i got for £7 and it was such a steal, I hope the sequel is still in the making cos the first was great.

Posted on 24 Jul 2011 16:51:59 BDT
A. King says:
this game should have been a 12 tbh, it has extremely mild blood, mild infrequent language, and nothing else. as long as you know the 2 words s**t and c**p, and have seen blood before, this game is suitable for anyone.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Mirror's Edge (PS3) forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  1 May 2010
Latest post:  24 Jul 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mirror's Edge (PS3)
Mirror's Edge (PS3) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
3.8 out of 5 stars (137)