Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 May 2011 11:31:48 BDT
Smurfed says:
...i cant find any information on the release of this box?

does anybody have information about what's new about this one?

Posted on 17 May 2011 13:48:43 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 17 May 2011 13:48:55 BDT]

Posted on 17 May 2011 13:50:26 BDT
nametag says:
It's clearly just a boxset of each season of The Next Generation. This will be the third time TNG has been grouped together in a Complete Series boxset release - first was the Borg-cube shaped boxset, then the long grey box (both of these had the hard case plastic sets inside), then there was the green 20th anniversary edition. All of these are long out of print, so this release is just a new package. Looks like TOS and DS9 are also coming out in matching Complete Series packaging, with the rest to follow.

I wouldn't expect any more than just a repackage, the discs'll be the same ones already out, and I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't just the slimline cases inside a box.

Posted on 3 Jun 2011 14:15:38 BDT
Last edited by the author on 3 Jun 2011 14:18:04 BDT
I'll interested in knowing whether the bonus 49th disc (from the 20th Anniversary set) makes it in here.

It contained three new featurettes - John DeLancie and interviews with the writers about how TNG impacted on TV, a roundtable discussion about the FX and another with Wil Wheaton about real science.

Posted on 1 Jul 2011 14:25:29 BDT
It looks a damn sight better presented than the last boxset that was released, and it actually looks a canny size for the larger series cases. Let's just hope and prey it has all the bonus features as the above reviewers have mentioned, i would be very disappointed if it didn't.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  2 May 2011
Latest post:  1 Jul 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Full Journey [DVD]
Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Full Journey [DVD] by Patrick Stewart (DVD - 2011)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (89)