Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 Feb 2011 12:12:13 GMT
FC360 says:
Does anyone know what is included with this limited edition pack? I know it comes with Blu ray, DVD and digital copy of the film and then a second disc with bonus stuff but what's special about this pack as the normal blu ray triple edition comes with the same stuff, Blu ray film, DVD, digital download copy and bonus disc.

Posted on 6 Feb 2011 02:38:10 GMT
Just the different packaging, from the looks of it... aactually, I'm baffled why people are even considering getting either of those, when we _know_ the Ultimate edt. will come with all of that plus a LOT more!

Posted on 11 Feb 2011 23:52:07 GMT
is there going to be an english subtitle for the steel book? it's only icelandic that's listed

Posted on 5 Apr 2011 16:17:39 BDT
If we were going to get Ultimate editions in this country, we'd have them by now. I think the US and other countries are soon to have HP5 Ultimate Edition, and we haven't even had Number 1 yet, so it isn't likely.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  5 Feb 2011
Latest post:  5 Apr 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 - Limited Edition Triple Play Steelbook (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 - Limited Edition Triple Play Steelbook (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) [Region Free] by Daniel Radcliffe (Blu-ray - 2011)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (631)