Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

What is the difference between the UK and US version?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Dec 2010 02:22:23 GMT
C. Ming says:
What is the difference between the UK and US version? Can anybody tell me the answer. I found the US version is more expensive in Amazon.com. I want to collect the hard cover version of this book and The Making of Star Wars. It seems that I can only order them at amazon.com but not at amzon.co.uk.

Posted on 19 Dec 2010 16:53:37 GMT
Liz says:
There is no difference at all between the US and UK edition except that they are published by 2 different companies - Random House in the US and Aurum in the UK. The UK edition is now in stock.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Dec 2010 04:25:39 GMT
C. Ming says:
thanks for the reply. Does it mean the big difference is that there is the logo of Random House printed on the cover of the US version and Aurum in the cover of UK version?

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Dec 2010 16:08:39 GMT
Liz says:
Yes that's correct. That's the only difference apart from the publishers details on the imprint page. The content of the book is exactly the same. I am from Aurum so I can verify that.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Jan 2011 17:45:51 GMT
C. Ming says:
Thanks for the reply. I have ordered this book here. However, really want to know if there is stock of the hardcover version of The Making of Star Wars from Aurum?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  18 Dec 2010
Latest post:  4 Jan 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about