Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Sherlock - Series 2 [DVD] forum

What are they going to do for season 3?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Mar 2012 12:40:23 GMT
kete says:
I've not even seen season 2 (only clips on Youtube), but I wonder how they're ever going to top this? I mean they've already picked the crownjewels out of the many Holmes stories - what will they come up with next that could be more exciting? Any ideas? I personally would like to see more of the delicious Mycroft. Perhaps a Holmes brothers' reconciliation (a very prickly one)?

Posted on 15 Mar 2012 10:28:22 GMT
kete says:
Now that I *have* seen the second season, I'm even more perplexed as to how they can possibly go on now that the evil mastermind is out of the way? Will everything else seem dull now after the impact of S02?

And how the heck did Sherlock manage to survive that fall?

I wonder whether the new episodes have already been scripted?

If there's a RL live Moriarty out there - please nab the skripts! Will pay top dollar. ;-)

Posted on 3 May 2012 15:11:07 BDT
Last edited by the author on 3 May 2012 15:11:39 BDT
I don´t know if Sherlock will survive the fall but Conan Doyle in his writings also had disposed of Sherlock and Moriarty with a fight that ended with Sherlock falling from a high mountain. The author´s intentions in the book were very clear, he really wanted to kill the famous detective because he wanted to write more "serious" books. But the public , frustrated with the death of their favorite detective more or less compelled Conan Doyle to ressurrect Sherlock. So the TV show merely immitates what already has happened in Sherlock´s books by Conan Doyle. You can wait and see, if BBC really wants to make a 3rd season the writers can use the same artifice of Conan Doyle in his books!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  11 Mar 2012
Latest post:  3 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Sherlock - Series 2 [DVD]
Sherlock - Series 2 [DVD] by Benedict Cumberbatch (DVD - 2012)
4.7 out of 5 stars (524)