- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; Reprint edition (17 July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0393341658
- ISBN-13: 978-0393341652
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 3.3 x 21.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,176,757 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
What Einstein Kept Under His Hat: Secrets of Science in the Kitchen Paperback – 17 Jul 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Equally useful for the chef or home cook. --Jos Andrés, chef and restaurateur
...it's such a good book...a real find...it's very light to read - but some genuinely interesting scientific concepts put across well. --Popular Science
The sequel to What Einstein Told His Cook "perfect reading for the room that can t be mentioned on the food and drink pages --The Guardian
About the Author
Also available: the "fascinating" (Good Housekeeping), "myth-busting compendium of scientific answers to culinary problems" (New Statesman), What Einstein Told His Cook (ISBN 978 0 393 32942 1).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Now having said that, I read the first one, 'What Einstein Told His Cook' and it was excellent. It's science in the kitchen for non-scientists and it's written just that way with a good smattering of humor to boot.
Just use "click to look inside". You will see that this book published in 2012
and "What Einstein Told His Cook 2" published in 1995 have ABSOLUTELY IDENTICAL
indexes! Somehow the 2012 version has 112 more pages...
Seems like a rip-off.
This is the PAPERBACK version of WHAT EINSTEIN TOLD HIS COOK VOL. 2