- Spend £30 and get Norton 360 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year 2014 for £24.99. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
|1. What Cha Gonna Do With My Lovin'|
|2. You Can Get Over|
|3. Deeper Inside Your Love|
|4. Feel The Fire|
|5. Put Your Body In It|
|7. You And I|
|8. Don't Stop Dancin'|
|9. What Cha Gonna Do With My Lovin' (12" Remix)|
|10. Put Your Body In It (12" Remix)|
|11. You Can Get Over (12" Remix)|
|12. Better Than Ever|
|13. What Cha Gonna Do With My Lovin' (7" Version)|
|14. You Can Get Over (7" Version)|
* The team's first release on 20th Century was WHAT CHA GONNA DO WITH MY LOVIN' in 1979. The title track reached the R&B Top 10 and became an instant classic. In addition, the album also spawned two massive club hits in the form of PUT YOUR BODY IN IT and YOU CAN GET OVER.
* WHAT CHA GONNA DO WITH MY LOVIN' also featured Stephanie's reading of PEABO BRYSON's FEEL THE FIRE which to this day is on heavy rotation on the Quiet Storm radio format in the US.
* This expanded reissue features six bonus tracks, including three original Disco 12" remixes and BETTER THAN EVER, Stephanie's single release from the soundtrack of the 1979 comedy STARTING OVER.
* BBR is very proud to present WHAT CHA GONNA DO WITH MY LOVIN', in full, expanded form, complete with extensive liner notes that feature interviews along with added bonus material.