on 24 June 1999
This book will have you wanting to give the authors high-fives, and saying "I can definately relate to that." Deneen and Nick certainly dated-no doubt about it. They bring you to the dating scene of the '90's woman and man. So down to earth and real, this book is one that brothas may think they might want to read, but from one sistah to another, I know you should.
on 7 April 1999
This husband and wife team deals with a lot of issues that not only reflect the married life as a couple, however they also deal with a lot of issues that are simply just effecting the entire male and female relationship in our society. This book is full of humor and reality. A very calm relax read without the arguments and uproar.
on 2 February 1999
Denene Millner this time with the help of her husband Nick Chiles have done it again!!! Together they have created a step-by-step guide to understanding the love games we sometimes play in male and female relationships.
on 2 February 1999
This is not serious literature, just a laugh-out-loud funny book that is sure to entertain you. Millner and Chiles are witty, wise, and honest. I want more!
on 8 January 1999
Once again Denene Millner, this time with the help of her husband Nick Chiles offer women and men helpful information about relationships.
on 19 May 1999
I GRABBED THIS BOOK FROM MY AFRICAN AMERICAN FRIEND, AS I WAS CURIOUS AND IT LOOKED FUN!! THIS BOOK IS HILARIOUSLY FUNNY AND CLEVER!! ANYONE CAN RELATE TO THE MALE/FEMALE RELATIONSHIP OBSTACLES IN THIS BOOK. ALSO, THE BOOK IS POLITICALLY CORRECT, CLEVER AND URBANE!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO ALL WOMEN/MEN STRUGGLING TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER!! 5 STARS!!!