- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.50 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
What Am I Logo Board Game
|Price:||£27.46 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- New version of the classic Logo game
- No questions - Just draw, guess or describe the products and brands on the challenge cards
- 250 Challenge cards
- For 3 - 6 players. Can be played in teams
- No Batteries required
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Logo - What Am I? - The “no-questions” board game version of LOGO. Describe, draw and guess the brands and products shown on the cards. The first to reach the centre of the board wins.
1 x Playing board
6 x Playing pieces
1 x BlanK drawing pad
1 x Pencil
1 x Dice
1 x Instructions
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Not a child friendly game at all. Not an adulty friendly game either.
Complete waste of money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is an enjoyable board game, something that is not too brain taxing and good for a huge age range.Published 2 days ago by Sak
I bought this game for Christmas and we have enjoyed playing it as a family.Published 8 days ago by kjo2709
Love Logo games!! Another great family game, another Win by Drummond Park.Published 19 days ago by Lorraine W.