Presented here are several largely unknown facts that cut against the exaggerated claims and outright falsehoods leveled against North Korea in the drive to demonize the country into an “acceptable target” for aggression and war. The last thing the world needs is another Iraq.
Backed by factual evidence and concrete sources, this book shows that:
- The United States carved Korea in two
- The United States nuclearized Korea
- South Korea is as “barbaric” as its Northern counterpart
- North Korea surpassed the South for much of its history
- The famine in North Korea was caused by outside forces
- North Korea's policies actually alleviate the effects of food shortages