Colour Name: rosso|Change

This is a well designed and made passport case which can accommodate two UK biometric passports comfortably. The outside looks and feels durable and closes securely whilst the grey and black finish is very tasteful. Inside it's nicely finished too and it's easy to get the passports in and out. This passport cover sports the classic "Swiss" Wenger logo and feels well made and therefore as though it should be RFID resistant, but as other reviewers point out it's hard to verify the claim. However, for the time being I'll give this trusted brand and quality looking product the benefit of the doubt. Recommended.
on 10 September 2013
I needed an RFID passport cover once I realised both passports had RFID chips : this Wenger cover is attractive and practical. It fits two UK and Australian passports comfortably.
on 15 February 2013
Good quality, and I can fit both my husband's and my passport into the one protective passport cover (no need to buy two!). I bought it to guard against identity theft. Due to its bright red colour it's much easier to find the passports when we need to present them at the airport. - Can fully recommend this product.
on 16 December 2013
I bought this case to protect my new passport from wear and tear and I didn't really care about the RFID blocking.

It fit to my passport well and my new passport looks much better than my old one, which I didnt keep in a case. However I have noticed at airports that the passport scanners will not work, and you have to remove the case before you scan the passport. I guess this is intended in the design so I cant really take any stars off, but it is a slight annoyance.
on 10 December 2014
Good protection but it sets the metal detectors off in the airport.
on 9 March 2013
Good quality and met my expectations. Good value for money. Protects you from a generally unknown threat on identity theft , worth it for the added security. Also looks good.
on 30 July 2013
Looks good. Took it away on holiday. Well made. Bought it for passport protection. Hopefully it works. Would definitely buy another.
on 12 January 2015
Fantastic! Can fit 2 passports, plus can hold the airmiles cards. Very good product. And indeed protects the documents from being read.
Not sure if I was protected from RFID on my recent flights - I don't remember seeing any suspicious people hiding scanners upon their person. But as a passport holder, it is very sturdy, rather grown up and has the little Swiss Army Knife logo that one either loves or hates. The grey is a very pleasant colour and the case has internal slots holding the passport securely, it is also very easy to remove passports as required for flashing them through the fast lanes at the airport.
on 8 February 2013
Wallet cover looks excellent, but can't tell whether it will prevent scanning. Well worth a try to protect your security