on 27 October 2014
I've had two of these bags in a very short space of time. The first one split at the top very quickly...it seems to be a weak link in the design. The second one I was very careful with (which is unusual for a Wenger product as they are usually very robust), but have still managed to get a split in it, this time much lower down. I purchased this as I loved the look of it. Unfortunately, I just don't think it's as robust as Wenger is usually known for. I previously had a Wenger rucksack that cost half the price, and lasted four years, not four months!
on 22 August 2014
Great travel bag for business, has tons of pockets, and the laptop and tablet compartments are lined with protective fur. Highly reccomend.
on 18 August 2015
Bought this to replace my work bag and was very impressed, it has little pockets everywhere and the quality is fantastic. Was unfortunately in a bike accident at 70MPH whilst wearing this, and although it took a bit of a kicking, my laptop, 3 phones and a bunch of test equipment were all nicely protected. Considering i rolled and slid a fair way down the road I was very impressed by the damage this bag withstood and the protection it offered to all my kit
on 22 June 2015
I have owned several back packs in the past, including some very well know alternatives brands, but this is the best so far. I have been living with it for some time now and I am impressed. It's well made, lots of little and not so little compartments to house all your stuff. The main laptop area is well lined. The only slight negative and not something it claims to be, but I got caught in a rain and it did let some water penetrate the bag. My fault as I say it never claimed to pretect form water. I would buy another one if I had too.
on 17 July 2014
Absolutely Brilliant Bag!
We got this for our staff at office and everyone really likes them. It has solid build quality, Very stable straps, and excellent, protection inside.
Nothing more you could ask for from a laptop bag. Top Quality!
on 18 August 2014
Very solid and functional backpack.
on 3 December 2015
An excellent backpack that looks the part, is compact but yet spacious.

I can fit my 15 inch macbook pro retina inside.

Plenty of compartments.

But it is also compact when you don't have much in it, yet there's enough space for stuff when required.

Overall very well built and only time will tell how sturdy it is.
on 17 December 2014
yep a decent bag for a 14" laptop. loads of pockets. Not using it for apple, didn't purchase it for that either. Would probably ware out if larger laptop was used for too long but sturdy enough and a decent soft lining.
on 13 January 2016
I have been using this bag for my daily commute, occassionally carrying my ipad, lunch box etc since August 2015. Although it has not torn yet but I can notice that it does not seems robust and I feel it will not last beyond a year. This is in stark contrast to other Wenger bags I have, which are very durable. I would not recommend this bag and would not buy again.
on 3 May 2015
Good bag used daily for work fits my HP laptop in its own section the main compartment has an iPad sleve there is plant of room for a couple of note pad etc, its not a very bulky bag, it has lots of pockets so you can store chargers cables etc...
I would recommend for most people but if you need to carry around lots of paperwork you will need a bigger bag.