on 12 May 2014
Excellent bag fo iPad Air 9.7inch. I have otterbox defender case on mine and there is still room left. It's possible to fit two iPad airs in there so long as they have slimline cases on!

There's another two outside pockets, each with pockets within. There is also space for a pen, a mobile phone with Velcro fastener, keys, paperwork and credit cards. Brilliant bag all round. Very slimline across the chest. Thank you
on 13 November 2014
Quality piece of kit, as one would expect from Wenger. Protection for my new I Pad Air 2 is excellent, which caters for the tablet with or without a cover. Useful pockets for pens or phone. Ideal for when on the move - comes into its own at M/way services allowing you to take your I Pad with you to the restroom securely without leaving on a table where it can be stolen. Truly enables your tech to travel securely and protects against accidents or theft.
on 30 June 2014
Love Wenger products, but somehow this one doesn't feel as well made as their best stuff. Perhaps it'll grow on me, but the price is good, so worth a gamble.
on 13 July 2015
For what it's principally designed for, holding a tablet with just a few (thin) extras, this is superb.

If this is your primary aim - 5 stars.

However, ...
With an 8" tablet in an (admittedly) thick rubber case, and some paper-based publications that are between A5 and A4, this seems quite cramped. It doesn't seem expandable, but quite constrained/cramped.

With these in, fitting in a phone and wallet into the front compartments is a bit of a squeeze.

The build quality is of a very high standard. Perhaps I should give this 5 stars, but I feel "expandability" should be built in.

Also, I'm only satisfied with the strap. I can't put my finger on it, but it isn't perfect.

Any questions about this, please ask me.
on 15 May 2015
Excellent travel man bag!
I use mine as a second hand luggage on planes, my big roller case goes in the luggage bin and this stays with me.
Lots of useful pockets, mine usually takes:
iPad (full size), in minimalist case
Kindles
Headphones
Battery pack (Anker 12,000 mAH)
Phone
Charging cables
Wallet
Passport
Travel documents
Pen

And it's about full.

If I could improve it...? Maybe a better strap, slightly wider, buts it's ok.

Build quality is great, main pocket is lined and padded. If you want this style of bag, you want this one, simples.
on 16 March 2015
A good quality case, well made with two zipped front pockets and a large top zipped opening for a tablet. Each pocket is well padded and the tablet pocket has a soft lining which will keep the screen from being marked. The smaller front pocket is slightly expandable and also has an inner zipped pocket plus room for stylus/pens and a smaller velcroed pocket. My ASUS T100 with the keyboard attached easily fits into this bag. For the price this is outstanding value and extremely versatile and can be used like a small messenger bag for the holiday bits and pieces when out and about.
on 21 August 2015
Use it with Apple Air with its original smart cover plus a stylus, power bank, cables, electric cigarettes, 50 ml perfume and there is some space for papers/notebook and pens ..
on 8 January 2015
As with Wenger products i have bought before this is great case ideal for carrying your iPad and also compartments for a phone and a passport with i shall use it for.
on 14 March 2015
This is a lovely case with plenty of pockets. I find it very useful when I go out as I can put the ipad and mobile phone plus many other items
on 16 September 2015
Lovely quality. Probably too good to be used as an occasional backpack, which it was bought for. Instead I use it for storing my ipad.

See one answered question