on 31 December 2006
I found this book really interesting.Being a fellow left hander i was really surprised to read the author like me knits right handed and winds the yarn by picking it up with each stitch.This proves to me that there are no rules to knitting only doing what works for you.The patterns appear easy but converting the yarn type was a struggle.Overall this book is worth buying just for the reading content not as a patteren book.I have lots of knitting books but keep coming back to this one as its such a pleasure to read.Would be of intrest to all knitters.
on 10 September 2010
I really enjoyed reading this book and learning about Wendy. I wasn't too keen on the patterns, but this isn't really a pattern book. It's not really a how-to book either, though the section on toe-up socks was great. It's mostly a book of inspiration and knitterly friendship. One of my favourite recent purchases.