- Product Dimensions: 38 x 30 x 0.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 141 g
- Item model number: 201059
- ASIN: B000P6Q6ZM
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 6 April 2007
- Average Customer Review: 65 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 33,546 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
WellBake Silicone Baking Mat (38cm x 30cm). Heavy Duty Non-Stick Silicone Bakeware + 10 Year Guarantee
|Price:||£7.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£7.01 (47%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Super non-stick for life Silicone Baking MatIdeal for baking non-stick scones, biscuits, pizzas etc, simply place on existing metal tray.
- Excellent non-slip on your worktop for pastry prep, dough, etc.Eliminates the need for cooking sprays, oils, butter or parchment paper for a healthier option
- High temp 230 Deg C+. Easy to wipe clean + Dishwasher Proof + rolls up for easy storage
- ALSO SEE the WellBake Bake 'n Roll Mats TWIN at £12.99 for even better value.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Don't expect this mat to be solid. it doesn't replace a baking sheet and can't be used directly on the oven shelf but it is extrememly useful. It is also great for on the work surface to allow you to roll out things that you want t bake afterwards without having to move them then eg pizza bases. also great for rolling out biscuit dough etc if your work surface are textured like mine and a nightmare to roll out on. All in all a fantastic product with speedy delivery. I have bought two and have recommended them to family and friends.
Althought the picture seems to indicate a heavily raised patterned surface this is just a trick of the light- it's almost flat (and smooth on the other side). It washed easily.
I picked a Faringdon Collection Bakers Pride Non Stick Baking Sheet 41x30cm as the solid under tray- this thing is so big you actually have to slot it into the oven like a shelf- but it worked with croissants, allowing plenty of circulation at the back.
Theydo not stick & the mat washes very easily
They have gotten a few white stains on them but that hasn't changed their performance.
We strongly recommend these!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was bought as a present to someone else and I can say that I am impressed at the rapidity it got here within 24 hours or ordering the product. Many thanksPublished 1 month ago by Belladonna
Delivery was quick and price was good. It also does the job well.Published 1 month ago by R. F. Budden
Excellent baking mat. It saves a lot o cleaning time and efforts. I highly recommend it.Published 2 months ago by Adriana Dragomir
Nothing has stuck to these baking sheets...excellent product and great value.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Absolute rubbish, it didn't last one roast dinner, might as well as put a piece of cardboard in the bottom of the oven. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jonny Wheatley