Size: NA|Change
Price:£2.13+ Free shipping

on 22 September 2012
Tried to wear these a couple of times and now lost them. They are either too tight and leave marks on my legs and when straining my muscles by cycling uphill they just popped off. When I place them lower down, they just slide to the ankle and they trousers come out. Would not bother buying them again but rather the velcro bands with lights and added stretch, much more comfortable and stay where they are supposed to be. Was a waste of money.
on 25 February 2011
Do not hold in place. By the end of my 5 mile ride they are often sitting lossely round my ankles, that's if they haven't pinged off into the road. Resorted to tucking my trousers into my socks! Oh well it will be shorts weather soon. Cheap product don't bother buying.
on 24 February 2010
What can I say about cycle clips? These are superb - well made, strong, reflective, and the delivery service was excellent. There's nothing more I could have asked for.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 April 2010
Not a good buy. They look fine, but they did not keep hubby's trousers at bay when cycling, and pinged off more than once. They may be hi-vis, but not much good if they are sitting in the middle of a road somewhere. Not reccomended by myself.
on 28 November 2012
Have used these metal clip types before, but these here seem to be so loose even if you bend, they will as you ride go loose - fall down to your foot and fall off.
I thought looking at the photo they were the black plastic coated metal version one side lum yellow, but supplied is a metal shiny non coated version with one side lum yellow.
on 7 December 2014
First one pinged off on a busy road, luckily it was the left one as i am right footed. Second pinged off on a dual carriageway as the weight of poo pressing upon it from my close encounter with an articulated lorry forced it off, resulting in a slippery pedal. Just buy heavy duty elastic bands or even better use bandages. I have stopped cycling as a result of this traumatic epidode, i find a skateboard is safer and doesn't require trouser clips.
on 13 March 2009
No more trouser legs caught in the chain ! A really good product at a great price. The reflective strips are very effective in poor light/nightime. Prompt delivery.
on 1 June 2014
I've only worn these once so far, but they did a great job of keeping my bootcut jeans from getting caught on the chain or any other part of the bike. I put them on the back of my ankle so that the excess fabric was pushed forward - it wasn't all contained by the clips, but everything stayed out of the way. They felt secure, and were comfortable to wear. (Taking them off was weirdly satisfying - my ankles felt like they were getting a little ghost hug for a minute or two afterwards!)

I don't know how they'll fare with different fabrics, but so far so good with a substantial amount of denim. They also look super bright - I haven't seen how they look from a motorist's point of view, but I'd imagine they're pretty visible if headlights flash across them.

It may be worth noting that I'm a woman and my ankles are, I don't know, "average" in terms of women's sizes? That is, not fragile like a little bird, but definitely not as robust as a 6'5" guy might be. So your mileage may vary, as they say.
on 11 June 2010
They clip your trousers and are fluorescent.
No more sticking my trouser legs in my socks - so undignified.
Much better than the last pair I had about 30 years ago. As far as can be said for trouser clips, a quality product.
on 15 January 2013
Work fine, hold my trousers away from my cranks and my chainwheel. They are also reflective, though they're quite thin so I wouldn't say visibility is their main useful purpose.