Rosemary Conley’s Brand New You! with Coleen Nolan
Burn fat and tone up in super-quick time with this mega-effective workout. Whether you’re a pear or apple-shape, you can burn fat and tone up like never before with this clever, design-your-own, workout programme--Coleen is proof it works!There are seven sections:
1. Seven minute warm up to prepare you for your workout.
2. Ten minutes of fun fat-burning aerobics.
3. Ten minutes of standing, moderate aerobics incorporating toning for waist, hips and thighs.
4. Ten minutes of standing, moderate aerobics with toning for abs and upper body.
5. Ten minute toning section for abs, hips and thighs on the floor.
6. Ten minutes of toning for abs and upper body also on the floor.
7. Five minute beautiful cool down and stretch to complete the programme.
Includes sensational music from original artists such as Irene Cara, Level 42, Lighthouse Family, Lone Star, Sophie Ellis-Bextor and many more.Coleen Nolan’s DiscoBurn
Message from Coleeen:
I lost three stone with my first DVD but like most women I know how hard it is to keep the pounds off for good. The key to long term weight loss success is motivation and with my new DVD workout I’ve lost another two stone and am now slimmer than I’ve ever been. I was determined not just to slim down further but to achieve the body I’ve always dreamt of and by teaming up with my trainer, Mikey, we’ve devised the ultimate dance workout for any age that will help give you the toned and honed results it’s given me. Packed with the following disco workout sections, it also includes a fantastic sound track that will have you up and burning those pounds in no time.Chapters
1. Disco Warm Up
2. Disco Aerobics - Lo Heat - low impact aerobics
3. Disco Aerobics - Inferno - high intensity aerobics for fat burning
4. Disco Tone - Conditioning Burn - upper and lower body conditioning
5. Disco Tone - Condition and Balance - overall body conditioning
6. Disco Core - Floor Moves - abdominal and back toning
7. Disco Cool Down
So let’s hit the dance floor girls, it’s time to lose those dress sizes!