Weight gain with this workout!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Apr 2008 13:13:20 BDT
Emma King says:
I wondered if anyone else like me has gained weight with this workout dvd? I have been doing the workout for 2 and a half weeks now and I can see a noticeable difference in my body but when i weighed myself I had gained 3lbs! Im not terribly over weight but would like to lose half a stone. I dont eat much rubbish and try to stick to three meals a day. I know im possibly losing inches its just really disappointing when people talk about their great weight loss! GREAT DVD THOUGH and I will continue!

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Apr 2008 20:35:24 BDT
Porker says:
Hello. yes, I'm the same but I'm assuming that this is because the first stage is converting our lard to muscle. Muscle weighs morethan fat and I think once we've got a bit of muscle, this muscle will somehow start buring/eating away at the fat. I've decided to stay away from the scales for a bit (as it's demotivating) and just focus on the fact that i feel betterwithin myself and my clothes fit better.

How many days a week are you doing it? I thought I'd try the five times a week but the truth is my legs hurt like hell the next day so I'm averaging about threetimes a week.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Apr 2008 08:20:09 BDT
Emma King says:
About 4 times. My legs were the same to begin with but after 2 weeks although i can feel it they are not painful! Unlike at the beginning where I couldnt even sit on the loo for 2 days! lol

In reply to an earlier post on 12 May 2008 20:55:48 BDT
Porker says:
I realised why my legs were hurting so much. I'd been skipping the final 'crunch' section which I now realise also contains thecooling down/stretches etc. Duuuhhh!

I've had a week off the DVD, tut tut, children being ill etc but am now back on it. Has the weight started coming off you yet?

In reply to an earlier post on 13 May 2008 06:07:03 BDT
Emma King says:
No none at all. I have most definately started shaping up though. I dont have to breathe in so much it seems to stay in of its own accord! My legs, hips and arms look much improved too! Will definately be sticking to this workout. Although i go on holiday to spain next week so ive got a week off! Have to say though, I think i will miss it!

In reply to an earlier post on 19 May 2008 18:26:29 BDT
Last edited by the author on 19 May 2008 18:28:35 BDT
Porker says:
Have a good holiday. I have about six weeks to go before mine and having done the DVD three times last week, I can see a difference. In fact, on Sunday i wasout with a group of people and my husband was looking for me but looked beyond my back view because he was looking for the woman with no waist and lardy tummy - and that person is no longer me. Ha ha. Still no weight off though and I find my tummy's starting to look 'baggy' -sounds awful but I'm pleased cos the next step will be tightening it all up! It's a real incentive to see the difference, isn't it (although I find I can anticipate Natalie's banter!)

In reply to an earlier post on 20 May 2008 18:15:17 BDT
blue says:
I see what you mean about the 'flabby tummy' after doing the workout for a few weeks. I hope your theory about it now starting to tone up works cos my stomach is looking bad at the moment which I only realizd yesterday. I have a week to go before I do my weigh in, I am defnutley feeling more toned I really hope some weight has come off by now!!!!
Will be very demorolising if I haven't!!!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  22 Apr 2008
Latest post:  20 May 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Natalie Cassidy's Then & Now Workout [DVD]
Natalie Cassidy's Then & Now Workout [DVD] by Natalie Cassidy (DVD - 2007)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (145)