Are you feeling angry, upset, fearful or sad about your weight... how about jealous or envious? Good! Fantastic! Maybe you've reached the all-important "tipping point!"
Losing weight, just like gaining weight, is an emotional experience. Weight Loss for Wimps is the solution you're looking for to learn HOW to channel your negative emotions and let your positive emotions run wild. This is the process of "getting your mindset mojo!"
You Might Be a Weight Loss Wimp If...
* Your favorite restaurant is an all-you-can-eat buffet
* You start thinking about your New Year's resolution in June
* The longest you ever stay on a diet is 4 days, tops
* You count ketchup as a "vegetable"
* You don't want to go to the wedding or class reunion because of your weight
Finally, a book that includes (among many other things) a step-by-step action plan to combat the most powerful diet busters (Bad Boys) known to man:
* How to deal effectively with Hunger (real and fake)
* How to knock-out any and all Excuses
* How to control and conquer Emotional Eating
* How to minimize Stress in your daily life (easier than you think!)
And, you will also be introduced to an exercise protocol that takes as little as 15 minutes that can even be done at home or at work.
Learn and implement the unique, proprietary techniques developed by the author on his 88 lb weight loss journey; and you will blow-torch your excess weight off quickly and permanently. Transform yourself in to a happy, healthy, sexy and thin lover of food and life!
Bound to be a classic in the weight loss industry and it compliments the programs offered by Weight Watchers® and the South Beach Diet® programs, among other healthy eating options.
Follow the author's Lifestyle Breakout™ Strategy and you will be "strutting your stuff" in no time!
Are you a fitness trainer or coach? Teach this information to your clients, and you'll become a Rockstar or SuperHero...your choice!