What buyers are saying about 4 Weeks of Fabulous Paleolithic Lunches:
~ "This book has some great suggestions for easy to prepare lunches."
~ "Just starting with Paleo and this was a great book, easy to read and understand"
~ "This ebook is worth more than its small price."
~ "Thought the recipes are easy to follow and simple ingredients--thank you."
Amelia Simons' 4 Weeks of Fabulous Paleolithic Lunches is a collection of 28 healthy and satisfying meals that are quick and easy to make. As many people are choosing to eat healthier as well as desiring to lose weight, they are enthusiastically turning to a Paleolithic lifestyle consisting of a low-carb diet rich in healthy meats, fish, seafood, vegetables, good fats, nuts, and seeds.
Some of the delicious recipes included in this cookbook are ones you will like so much that you will want to serve them for dinner, too. You will find ones like:
- Asian Lobster Salad
- Quick Chicken & Veggie Soup
- Spicy Tuna Salad Wraps
- Eggplant Bruschetta
PLUS, you will be thrilled with the newly created CLICKABLE index containing all the main ingredients used in the recipes. For example, do you have some meat you want to use? Then, go to the index, find the meat you have, look at the list of recipes that use that kind of meat in it, click on the recipe title that sounds enticing, and the link takes you straight to that recipe.
The clickable index makes searching SO EASY and is a feature you will thoroughly enjoy.
Don't miss out on this great cookbook for only 99 cents! New favorites are just a click away for you, your family and friends.
Now scroll back up to the top of this page and click on the "BUY" button to make your next lunch delicious and a new beginning for a healthy new lifestyle!
Please note: If you are a Paleo eater like me and enjoy living by Mark Sisson's "80/20 rule," (eat a strict Paleo diet 80% of the time and relax a little bit the other 20%), you will find one recipe that offers you the suggestion of using some aged cheeses or butter if you can tolerate dairy. Also, because the issue of bacon continues to be an ongoing debate, bacon is also a suggestion in a couple of recipes for you to consider enjoying on occasion if you desire. Finally, raw honey is used as a sweetener in several recipes, but can certainly be eliminated in most if you do not wish to include it.