on 19 January 2004
Paula Pryke has done it again! This book is as good as her previous ones! I a florist, found so many inspirational ideas from this book, beautiful photos, with clear and easy to read explanations and tutorials for those who need them!
Try as i might i can't find anything negative to say about it!!
I would reccomend this book to everyone!
0Comment71 of 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 August 2005
This is a great book to inspire any bride-to-be. I used it constantly for ideas for my own wedding as it features a myriad of real life weddings. It did illustrate a few practical projects, which I admit is why I bought the book initially. In the end, even though, I did all my own wedding flowers, I never used the project bits and simply used this for ideas on colour and styles! The photography is great and there are little stories about each wedding which makes it really enjoyable to flick through.
on 5 April 2006
Lots of good ideas from more traditional to contemporary. Also details what is in season when. Nicely presented
on 18 August 2013
If you like flowers and weddings, buy this book! My daughter asked me to arrange her (very simple) bouquet so I bought this for ideas. I've decided to seek help from the florist doing the rest of the wedding flowers because I'm totally inexperienced, but with some basic skill, time, practise and an eye for colour and detail, it would be possible to use this book to save a fortune. The instructions are straightforward and the photography beautiful. I'm keeping this one even after the wedding is over!
on 19 February 2010
Fabulous photos,ideas & stories & if you love Paula Prykes designs, you will love this book. It doesn't give instruction however, but well worth owning if you love flower arranging & you can always adapt her ideas to suit. Beautiful book overall & one that will come out often to inspire me.
on 3 March 2013
Wonderful book - agreat service from sales person. Arrived very quickly. Most impressed. Why do I have to now put in 7 more words.....
on 2 August 2010
As I am doing a DIY wedding this book has helped me with loads of ideas for colours and seasonal flowers as well as giving me a better understanding of what I might not want, which is great to tell you florest! It has been informative and well layed out with stunning pictures. I wouldn't say it's a must have, but if you can afford to go to those lengths in costing for your wedding flowers it wouold be a wonderful tool to have.
on 12 December 2007
The pictures in this book gets you excited and you just want to recreate the images.There is also a number of step by step guides to follow in order to make wonderful designs.worth buying!
on 18 January 2013
The book was beautifully presented with colour photography.
Easy and straightforward examples used. Lots of ideas, with follow through of how to achieve.
Overall a great book for any aspiring flower arranger.
on 2 March 2014
Very useful information for the beginner who wants to improve skill level. Varied pictures and tasks. I recommend this book.